TERMS and CONDITION of SALE
The terms and conditions outlined are designed to ensure that the Customers of Easytees can shop with confidence. At Easytees we strive to provide garments of the highest quality and design.
1. These terms and conditions apply to all orders and supersede all others. Receipt of acknowledgement of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you. There are occasions, if necessary, that we may refuse your order in which case we
will advise you by email as soon as possible.
2. Passing of title and risk - The risk of the goods shall pass to you on delivery. All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full..
2. Products -While every effort is made to describe our goods accurately on sales literature, email and the website no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-description and any resulting loss.
4. Quotations and contracts – Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changes in the law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise. The prices are based on today’s current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation or accepted contract, we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you. All quotations are valid at the time of quoting errors and omissions excluded.
5. Prices & Payment - A 50% deposit must be paid prior to easytees commencing production and full payment is due prior to dispatching the goods. All prices are in Australian dollars, where applicable all prices are subject to GST .Prices quoted on this website are guide prices only subject to viewing final artwork. Once artwork and full specifications have been finalized, a quotation price will be confirmed.
6. Delivery and lead times – Delivery is a single drop to an Australian address. Enquiries from elsewhere are welcome, however, contact should be made to establish shipping costs. Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day or lead-time specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery. Special rush deliveries can usually be arranged but will usually be subject to additional charges (e.g. rush print charges and rush delivery charges) that will be charged to you at current commercial rates. Lead times will be deemed to commence at the date and time that easytees receive in writing, “signed off” approval of the artwork that easytees supplied to the client and a 50% payment has been received by easytees.
7. Quantity variations - From time to time we may have to remove faulty goods prior to dispatch, Easytees will refund or deduct the appropriate value prior to final payment.
8. Claims - All claims with regard to the quality or quantity of the goods shall be made in writing to us, so as to reach us within 5 days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity with the terms of the contract. You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery and confirm receipt. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted at the time of delivery. Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 4 days from receipt of our invoice.
9. Liability - In so far as defects in the goods cause death, injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods. We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedures set out in 8. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory right of a consumer.
10. Cancellation charges - A charge will be made on all cancelled orders, together with the charge for all work carried out up to the date of written cancellation.
11. Samples - of any of the items illustrated on our literature, website and emails are available upon request and will be charged at a quoted price including the cost of postage.
12. Quantity changes - Any changes in quantity ordered must be made in writing to us prior to commencement of processing. Any increase in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless written notification is received before work commences on the original order.
13. Artwork - Art work and finished art will be charged at an hourly rate unless previously stipulated by us. All film separations will remain the property of Easytees.
14. Changes to artwork -I n order to print efficiently from the artwork you supply, it maybe necessary to adjust or redraw your artwork. You will be advised of the changes made. No printing will take place until Easytees has received in writing your “signed off” approval of the artwork. In order to sign off your artwork we will send you an artwork approval form via email illustrating how your artwork will look on your chosen product. This MUST be checked thoroughly and signed off. The job will not commence until we have received in writing this signed off approval. You must notify us of any discrepancy in the artwork or order as we DO NOT accept any liability of any post-completion errors or omissions.
15. Colour variations - Due to the variety of materials and the printing processes utilised by Easytees and its suppliers, no guarantee can be given to match exactly pantone numbers or colour samples provided by the client. Easytees will endeavour to match as closely as possible to these colour references but cannot be held liable for any further costs that may arise. Every effort has been made to display the products offered as accurately as possible, however, the colours you see will depend upon the settings on your monitor.
16. Small orders - Where you require a quantity smaller than the minimum quantity shown, this is normally possible but usually carries a small order surcharge, please contact us for an exact quotation.
17. Force majeure - We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability to you.